The Jerrabomberra Tennis Facility is a showcase of Passive House (German: Passivhaus) and Low-e technologies encapsulated within a factory pre-fabricated high-performance building. This video shows the erection of the building envelope in poor weather conditions near Canberra.
This high-performance energy-efficient and tabs4australia.com/legal-lovegra-online-australia/ sustainable building includes:
- Fully insulated concrete slab with extruded polystyrene (XPS) by Foamex
- Thermally-broken strip footings using Novomur thermoblocks by Schöck (Germany)
- Slab preparation and construction by Urbis Constructions
- Airtight building envelope employing PANELlite factory pre-fabricated wall and roof elements by CARBONlite
- Double-glazed, thermally-broken & insulated windows, doors & curtain-walls with RAICO (Germany)
- Energy recovery ventilation (ERV) systems by Stiebel-Eltron and LUNOS (Germany)
- Solar heat gain control employing tracked zipScreen fabric blinds from ROMA (Germany)
- Active humidity sensing extractor toilet fan technology Silvento from LUNOS (Germany)
- Super-critical CO2-based heat-pump hot water system from Sanden (Japan)
- Solar-powered LED skylight solutions by Illume / Kimberley
- Rainwater harvesting for toilet flushing.